RSR takes both the health of our customers and the health of our staff seriously. We also believe that those who are travelling and wish to still enjoy the Spa-Francorchamps circuit and all things motorsport should be able to do so where possible, in a responsible manner.
- We have implemented appropriate safety policies, relevant to the current information available which includes:
- Person-to-person contact policies
- Regular disinfection of the RSR office
- Disinfection of helmets after each and every use, and the requirement of balaclavas for customers
- Disinfection of rental car after each and every rental
- Encouragement of regular hand washing
- We kindly ask that customers be responsible in that if they are showing symptoms to please not enter the RSR premises.
We hope for a quick and calm resolution, so we can all go back to enjoying the Spa-Francorchamps circuit! please note the situation can change at any moment, so please always contact us for the latest information.
Below is the current status of operation with RSRSpa (Last update 29.04.2020)
- Spa-Francorchamps Circuit has suspended track activities until further notice
- Official page from Spa-Francorchamps Circuit here: https://www.spa-francorchamps.be/en/covid-19-measures-extended-belgium
- The circuit has cancelled our trackday events on the 6th & 7th of May 2020.
- For now, our 8th of June trackday is still planned to go ahead.
- The RSRSpa office is currently closed for customer visits until further notice and information from the Belgian government.
- RSR is still contactable via email (email@example.com) and by phone (+49 2691 931 952)
- Please note the situation can change at any moment, so please always contact us for the latest information.
Customers that have booked but are unable to visit RSRSpa during the Covid19 situation:
- We ask that you get directly in contact with your contact person at RSR
- In most cases, we are happy to issue a gift voucher that will allow you to move your booking to another date
- Terms and conditions may apply, so please contact us for more information
- Click here to contact RSR
What does RSR Recommend for future bookings?
- RSR recommends that if you are interested in driving the track, to still get in contact with us.
- It is still important to reserve your car, and/or trackday spaces.
- Once the situation is resolved, then you can be assured to have a space and a car to drive the track!
- Many people will still be looking to drive, on a reduced number of available days, meaning demand will be high!