RSR takes both the health of our customers and the health of our staff seriously. We also believe that those who are travelling and wish to still enjoy the Spa-Francorchamps circuit and all things motorsport should be able to do so where possible, in a responsible manner.
- We have implemented appropriate safety policies, relevant to the current information available which includes:
- Person-to-person contact policies
- Regular disinfection of the RSR office
- Disinfection of helmets after each and every use, and the requirement of balaclavas for customers
- Disinfection of rental car after each and every rental
- Encouragement of regular hand washing
- We kindly ask that customers be responsible in that if they are showing symptoms to please not enter the RSR premises.
We hope for a quick and calm resolution, so we can all go back to enjoying the Spa-Francorchamps circuit!
Below is the current status of operation with RSRSpa:
Updated 16.03.2019 8:30pm (CET) – please note the situation can change at any moment, so please always contact us for the latest information.
- The RSRSpa office is currently closed for customer visits until further notice and information from the Belgian government.
- The Belgian government have currently requested that all non-essential businesses in must close to the public.
- RSR is still contactable via email (email@example.com) and by phone (+49 2691 931 952)
Update 18.03.2019 16:00 (CET)
- Spa-Francorchamps Circuit has suspended all track activities until the 05.04.2020
- Further updates will be provided as more information becomes available.
Customers that have booked but are unable to visit RSRSpa during the Covid19 situation:
- We ask that you get directly in contact with your contact person at RSR
- In most cases, we are happy to issue a gift voucher that will allow you to move your booking to another date
- Terms and conditions may apply, so please contact us for more information
- Click here to contact RSR
What does RSR Recommend for future bookings?
- RSR recommends that if you are interested in driving the track, to still get in contact with us.
- It is still important to reserve your car, and/or trackday spaces.
- Once the situation is resolved, then you can be assured to have a space and a car to drive the track!
- Many people will still be looking to drive, on a reduced number of available days, meaning demand will be high!