Hire a car to drive at Spa-Francorchamps. A wide range of sports cars, supercars and track modified cars!
Can you handle the pace? Experience extreme laps of Spa as a passenger with a professional driver behind the wheel.
Learn from the experts. Our programs are among the best in the world and are completely customised for your current skill level.
Drive on a guided road tour in your choice of sports car or supercar! We show you the best roads, the hidden secrets and much more!
20. May 2021 HURRY!
RSRSpa Premium Trackday @ Spa-Francorchamps
Entry: 795€ (Members: 695€)
29. June 2021 HURRY! 30. June 2021 HURRY! Double header
Entry: 795€ 1 day / 1490€ 2 days (Members: 695€ 1 day / 1290€ 2 days)
15. July 2021
City & Postcode*
Please leave this field empty.
Trackday Date ---20.05.2021 - 795€ (Club: 695€)29.06.2021 - 795€ (Club: 695€)30.06.2021 - 795€ (Club: 695€)29+30.06.2021 - 1490€ (Club: 1290€)15.07.2021 - 795€ (Club: 695€)06.09.2021 - 895€ (Club: 795€)28.09.2021 - 895€ (Club: 795€)29.09.2021 - 895€ (Club: 795€)28+29.09.2021 - 1690€ (Club: 1490€)19.10.2021 - 895€ (Club: 795€)20.10.2021 - 895€ (Club: 795€)19+20.10.2021 - 1690€ (Club: 1490€)10.11.2021 - 695€ (Club: 595€)Other Trackday date - Prices Vary
Car Information ---Drive with my own carHire a rental car from RSRSpa
KM Package ---200km (28 laps)300km (42 laps)400km (57 laps)
Package type ---BASIC – excluding fuelFUELINC – including fuel
Additional insurance ---Please send me information
Additional Drivers ---1x additional driver - 249€2x additional driver - 498€
Passengers / Guests ---1x Passenger/Guest - 125€2x Passengers/Guests - 250€
Driver Instruction / Tuition ---Half day instruction - 549€Full day instruction - 949€
General Terms and Conditions
1. The following conditions apply to all events of the contractor RSRSpa S.P.R.L (RSR) Rue du Pouhon 2, B-4970 Stavelot, in particular with trackdays where participants participate with their own vehicles as well as with the rental vehicles from RSRSpa S.P.R.L, within RSR events as well as public driving sessions or taxi lap events and arranging trackday events or taxi laps rides on behalf of third parties. Public driving sessions and Trackdays are organised events on a Race circuit or a closed track, on which the participants are allowed to use their vehicles without speed limitation, while respecting the rules applicable to the course. Taxi laps are passenger rides in vehicles piloted by trained drivers. A road tour organised by RSR is a guided drive on public roads, whereby the public road rules have to be observed by all participants.
2. All events expressly do not serve the purpose of achieving maximum speeds or attempts to set lap times.
3. Only persons who have a valid driving license for the vehicle class of the car used at the event may participate. Participants agree to always behave considerately towards other participants. Participants who take part in an event with their own car must be able to prove at least one statutory third party liability insurance and the car must comply with the Belgian road traffic regulations (with exceptions for certain events). When participating in the event with a car not owned by the participant, a declaration of consent from the owner, regarding the use of the car at the event, must be able to be provided. Admission of the vehicle to the event is at the discretion of the organiser, its legal representatives and agents on an individual, case by case basis.
4. It is required that safety belts of the vehicle are used during the event and a protective helmet must be worn at all times. Participants shall not risk themselves or others or the vehicles used, either intentionally or by gross negligence. Instructions of the organiser, their representatives and various assistants, as well as the route guidance must be followed unconditionally. Warning signs and flags must be observed and respected at all times, and the participants must behave accordingly. RSR or the respective responsible organiser reserves the right to exclude a participant from the event at any time. In such a case, no reimbursement will be made for the fees, expenses or expenses incurred for participation.
5. Participation in a driver's briefing is obligatory for each participant.
6. Passengers must be at least 16 years old and participate in the event at their own risk. During a “Trackday” a maximum of 2 people may be in the vehicle at any time.
7. The participant is responsible for their own insurance for any risks associated with participation in the event and any liability is not accepted by RSR. RSR accepts no responsibility for any damages caused, including cases where an instructor is driving the vehicle, which is taken at the participant's own risk. In the case of privately owned vehicles, the vehicle owner or authorised participant is responsible for any and all damages. RSR accepts no responsibility for damages to the participant's private car, including cases where an RSR Instructor is driving the vehicle, which is taken at the vehicle owners’ own risk.
8. The participant recognises the rules of use of the race track during the particular event and will abide by them.
9. All costs incurred by the participant, eg due to damage to the route (guard rails, tire walls, track maintenance fees due to leaving the course, etc.) or to the use of towing vehicles in connection with the participation in the event, must be borne by the participant. The costs will be paid directly and without delay to the operator of the race track. Should further costs related to the incident be received by RSR at a later date, the participant undertakes to reimburse these costs to RSR upon submission of proof. If a track day is booked by a third party organiser, and RSR only enrols the participant in this event, the respective terms and conditions of the third party organiser apply, to which the participant receives as a separate notice prior to the commencement of the contract.
10. The participant does not suffer from any cardiac or spinal problems or any other diseases or impairments that may affect participation on the event.
11. All events take place regardless of the weather conditions. RSR reserves the right to change the event or to cancel the event in the event of force majeure or extraordinary circumstances, such as on the instructions or determinations from the circuit management and/or the operator of the race course, as well as an official order from the government or any other public entity. This does not result in a claim for damages or expenses against RSR. For all terms of this contract, force majeure is understood as any circumstances that may cause failure or delay in the performance of the party’s obligations arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including, without limitation, strikes, work stoppages, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes, diseases, epidemic, pandemics or outbreak of widespread illness, acts of God, and interruptions, loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services; being also understood that RSR couldn’t have reasonably foreseen or provided against those circumstances, and shall use reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as practicable.a. If the booked event has to be cancelled or if the participant cannot attend due to force majeure circumstances, the party who first has knowledge must communicate the other immediately. RSR will issue a voucher of the full value of the booking, valid for the next 24 months, which can be used by the participant in any event organized by RSR once the impeding circumstance ceases. The same happens in case of a closure of the track or change of the track schedule and opening times.b. If a closure happens during a commenced event RSR will transfer the remaining laps or unused kilometres to another event or issue a voucher valid for the next 24 months, which can be used in any event organized by RSR, once the impeding circumstance ceases.
12. In the case of cancellation of the booked events or the booked vehicle as well as other services a reimbursement is made as follows:a. Cancellations within 14 days prior to the agreed date will not be refunded.b. Cancellations between 14 and 30 days prior to the agreed date will be refunded at 50% of the price (not including trackday and third party charges, eg: Trackday entry, transportation, accommodation).c. Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the agreed date will be refunded at 75% of the price (not including trackday and third party charges, eg: Trackday entry, transportation, accommodation).
13. A signed copy of these general terms and conditions must be submitted to RSR upon registration for the event.
14. If a dashcam is installed in the rented vehicle, participants and accompanying persons agree upon signing below that the journey will be recorded for their safety and security by RSR. The consent also includes photo, sound and film recordings, which are recorded during the event. RSR is entitled to use these recordings free of charge for advertising purposes. Technical failure of video recording equipment leading to a loss of video does not entitle the participant to any form of refund.
15. The parties agree to submit any disputes arising out of or in connection with this contract to the jurisdiction of the Vervier Courts in Belgium, or, at the exclusive discretion of RSR, to any other court where the client has residence or property.
1. Participation in the event is at the participant's own responsibility! The participant bears the sole civil and criminal liability for all damage caused by him to the vehicle he is using. The participant waives his right to hold RSR, their representatives and the various agents, as well as the operator of the circuit and his representatives and assistants, to all claims arising out of personal injury, material damage and property damage, with the exception of such damages resulting from intent and gross negligence.
2. In the event that any third party claims arise in connection with the participation of the participant in the event, the participant explicitly releases RSR, their representatives and the various agents, as well as the operator of the racetrack and his agents and assistants, from any liability.
3. The participant has read the conditions of participation from RSR and also declares to comply with all conditions and rules of the operator of the race course in connection with their participation.
4. Any verbal side agreements are not valid. Further agreements are required to be in written form to be valid.
RSRSpa S.P.R.L. Rue du Pouhon 2, B-4970 Stavelot, BELGIUM. N° d'entreprise: 047181667
Exclusive place of jurisdiction is the registered office of RSRSpa S.P.R.L. governed by Belgian law
I have read the RSRSpa booking terms and conditions and understand and accept them.
Store your car beside the Circuit at Spa-Francorchamps
Host your event right beside the track. Trackday sign-in, group events and more!
Support during your trackday. Tyres, brakes, servicing and car preparation.
Race teams – Hire a workshop space right beside the circuit.
We can modify your car to perform better on the track!
Car transport to and from any track in Europe.